816交易员的38阶段

2016-08-09    15:52:21   


“1. We accumulate information – buying books, going to seminars andresearching.
我们积累信息 – 通过购书,参加研讨会和研究
2. We begin to trade with our ‘new’ knowledge.
我们用我们的“新知识”开始交易。
3. We consistently ‘donate’ and then realize we may need moreknowledge or information.
我们不断的往市场“捐钱”,然后认识到,我们可能需要更多的知识或信息。
4. We accumulate more information.
我们积累更多信息。
5. We switch the commodities we are currently following.
我们切换自己当前正在跟的期货/股票/指数。
6. We go back into the market and trade with our ‘updated’knowledge.
我们返回市场,用我们“更新”了的知识开始交易。
7. We get ‘beat up’ again and begin to lose some of ourconfidence.
我们又被市场’胖揍’一顿,开始失去了一些信心。
Fear starts setting in.
恐惧来了。
8. We start to listen to ‘outside news’ and to other traders.
我们开始听“外面的消息”和其他交易者。
9. We go back into the market and continue to ‘donate’.
我们回到市场上继续“捐钱”。
10. We switch commodities again.
我们又做别的期货/股票/指数。
11. We search for more information.
我们找更多的信息。
12. We go back into the market and start to see a littleprogress.
我们回到市场,开始有点儿进步了。
13. We get ‘over-confident’ and the market humbles us.
我们开始有点“过于自信”,市场开始教我们谦虚。
14. We start to understand that trading successfully is going totake more time and more knowledge than we anticipated.
我们开始明白成功的交易需要比我们想象中多得多的时间和知识。
Most people will give up at this point, as they realize work isinvolved.
大部分人在这儿放弃了,因为他们意识到自己已经投入太多。
15. We get serious and start concentrating on learning a ‘real’methodology.
我们开始严肃起来,专注于学习“真正的”方法。
16. We trade our methodology with some success, but realize thatsomething is missing.
我们成功了几次,但意识到还少了些什么。
17. We begin to understand the need for having rules to apply ourmethodology.
我们开始意识到规矩的重要性,并实践它。
18. We take a sabbatical from trading to develop and research ourtrading rules.
我们暂停一下交易,开始研究交易的守则。
19. We start trading again, this time with rules and find somesuccess, but over all we still hesitate when it comes time toexecute.
我们又开始交易了,这次有守则制约,成功了几次,但总得来说在执行的时候还是会有犹豫。
20. We add, subtract and modify rules as we see a need to be moreproficient with our rules.
我们修改更新我们的守则。
21. We feel we are very close to crossing that threshold ofsuccessful trading.
我们觉得我们离成功交易的门又进了一步。
22. We start to take responsibility for our trading results as weunderstand that our success is in us, not the methodology.
当我们明白我们的成功是靠我们管住自己,而不是具体方法,我们开始对我们的交易结果负责。(而不是让方法负责)
23. We continue to trade and become more proficient with ourmethodology and our rules.
我们继续靠方法和守则交易,利润越来越多。
24. As we trade we still have a tendency to violate our rules andour results are still erratic.
我们还是会违反守则,还是会有不稳定的结果出现。
25. We know we are close.
我们知道我们近了。
26. We go back and research our rules.
我们回去加深研究我们的规则。
27. We build the confidence in our rules and go back into themarket and trade.
我们在我们的守则里建立起了自信,回到市场继续交易。
28. Our trading results are getting better, but we are stillhesitating in executing our rules.
我们的交易结果变得更好,但我们在执行守则时还是会犹豫。
29. We now see the importance of following our rules as we see theresults of our trades when we don’t follow the rules.
我们发现遵守规则的重要性,因为我们不守规矩时结果通常不怎么样。
30. We begin to see that our lack of success is within us (a lackof discipline in following the rules because of some kind of fear),and we begin to work on knowing ourselves better.
我们看见交易的不够好很大程度是因为自己不守规则或者心理恐惧,我们开始检讨自己,更好的认识自己。
31. We continue to trade and the market teaches us more and moreabout ourselves.
我们继续交易,市场让我们更了解自己。
32. We master our methodology and our trading rules.
我们熟练掌握了我们的交易守则和方法。
33. We begin to consistently make money.
我们开始稳定盈利。
34. We get a little over-confident and the market humbles us.
我们有点过于自信,市场再次让我们谦虚。
35. We continue to learn our lessons.
我们继续学习。
36. We stop thinking and allow our rules to trade for us (tradingbecomes boring, but successful) and our trading account continuesto grow as we increase our contract size.
我们不用细想,让我们的守则来帮我们交易(交易开始变得无聊但盈利),我们加大筹码,交易账户也越来越大。
37. We are making more money than we ever dreamed possible.
我们从没想过能赚这么多钱。
38. We go on with our lives and accomplish many of the goals we hadalways dreamed of.
我们开始梦想成真。